– Arrival transfer Geneva Airport to Val D’Isere – France (2 adults)
– 06 Day Ski Pass Adult (2 adults)
– 06 Day Adult Ski Hire (Sport Ski’s & Premium Boots) (2 adults)
– 7 nights Standard Double room (20-22m2) accommodation at Hotel Kandahar with Bed & Breakfast (1 room)
– 10 Days ZURICH Travel Insurance 25million per person (2 adults)
– Pure Skiing Beanie (gift) (2 adults)
– Return transfer Val D’Isere to Geneva Airport – France (2 adults)
– Passport & visas.
– Passport & visas.
– Meals & drinks not mentioned.
– Courier fees if applicable. Tourist tax to be paid in resort.
– Airfare, taxes & surcharges (Flights unless otherwise stated)
– Ski lessons (Optional extra unless otherwise stated)
– Entertainment programme (Optional extra unless otherwise stated)
Department of Home Affairs new regulation: Unabridged birth certificate
Department of Home Affairs has introduced a regulation that all children travelling with families, or as unaccompanied minors, effective 01 July 2015, must travel with an unabridged birth certificate in addition to a valid passport, when travelling into or out of South Africa.
Set in the heart of the village and a few steps away from the Bellevarde and Solaise mountains, the Kandahar is ideally located to all facilities in the town.
From decoration to services, nothing is left to chance in order to offer each resident a unique holiday. Completely renovated in 1994, expanded in 2001 and 2014, the Hotel is always improving. Throughout the years, the hotel has always kept one goal in mind : the well being and the satisfaction of its guests.In an effort to perpetuate the traditions of Savoy’s architecture, wood and stone were utilized as dominant feature. Refined and elegant without excess, offering modern comfort while maintaining mountain style, the Kandahar is the promise of a restful and relaxing holiday.
Ideally located in the center of Val d’Isère, the Kandahar proposes lively and gastronomic evenings in its restaurant the Taverne d’Alsace, as well as relaxing moments at the bar, sauna or steam room.