It was in 1997 that Pure Skiing came across Livigno, driving through the Swiss tunnel that leads to the resort not knowing what we would find at the end. Twenty years later we sit with a smile from ear to ear while sipping a bombardino at a snack bar thanking our lucky stars that we made that initial trip. Livigno has been the top selling ski resort for Pure for the past five years and it’s easy to see why the SA market loves this Italian gem. A duty free village with over 150 retail shops, plenty of bars and restaurants that keep the non-skier and leisure skier happy for days. Over the December / January period the central area can resemble Plettenberg Bay with Afrikaans being the most spoken language.
We have made ourselves at home in Livigno with permanent staff that welcome our Saffa guests and run our entertainment programme which includes ski dooing to a mountain hut, devil Karting and beers at the highest brewery in Europe.
– Altitude of 1800m – 3000m.
– Duty-free shopping municipality.
– Accommodation situated close to ski slopes and lifts.
– Excellent entertainment options.
– Free transportationon the scheduled ski-busses.
– Wide variety of bars and nightclubs.
– Superb skiing for the beginner and intermediate skier.
– Total of 32 lifts covering 115km of prepared piste.
– Italian flair, excellent atmosphere & outstanding hospitality.
– Accommodation to suit individuals needs, from self-catering to four star hotel.
– Cinema – English films once a week.
– Direct flights to Zurich.