Located at an altitude of 1003m, the Saalbach offers 70 world-class lifts and over 270 km of prepared slopes. As of the 2019/20 ski season, the total interlinked ski area grows to 408 km covering 3 premium regions, making the ski area one of the best in Europe.
Set in the province of Salzbuger-land, the area surrounding Saalbach is renowned for its excellent range of pistes for all levels, and is Austria’s largest linked ski area, with an efficient lift system connecting Saalbach, Hinterglemm, Fieberbrunn, Leogang and Zell am See. For the more experienced skier, enjoy amazing off-piste terrain on powder days, with local guides available to show you the way.
4 dinners at different venues with select activities.
– Welcome Dinner: After a long journey settle into a relaxed dinner and get to know some of your fellow travellers.
– Après ski late afternoon: Pre-arranged après ski party for Pure clients at Saalbach’s top après venue, bum boarding will be held for the kids.
– Tobogganing and dinner: No ski holiday is complete without experiencing a toboggan track. Get transported up the track to the dinner venue for a delicious meal followed by tobogganing.
– Mountain hut evening: Dinner is hosted at a mountain refuge on the mountain. Enjoy the views of the town and experience the quite slopes at night.
– Farewell dinner: Celebrate a great week skiing with new-found friends.
Saalbach offers numerous restaurants catering for all tastes. There are around 60 mountain hut venues to choose from for lunch. In the twon some popular restaurants include Schattberg Stub’n, Wallner, Hinterhagalm, Del Rossi, Bäckstätt Stall, Gasthof Post, La Trattoria, Restaurant Peter and Spielberghaus.
Saalbach has always been rated amongst the top après ski resorts in Europe. The villages have more than 30 pubs and 9 clubs/ discos. Once the day on the slopes comes to an end and the sun goes down, the many piste-side bars come to life. After you’ve enjoyed a drink there, you can make your way to one of the many pubs, bars and clubs that host a regular DJs and live music. Be sure to check out Spitzbub, Castello, Otzi bar, Zum Turm, Crazy Deer, Schwips Bar and Bobby’s Kegelbarm & Kings.
With the recent announcement of the countrywide lock down PureSkiing offices will be closed from the 27th March. During this time it is crucial that we all do our part in curbing the spread of the Corona Virus. Although our offices are closed we are still open for business. Our staff will be working remotely so don’t hesitate to contact us.
For any information you need regarding the covid-19 lock down or in general regarding the virus please visit the national website, www.sacoronavirus.co.za
During this time, we hope that you and your family remain safe and healthy.